Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Hyper Light Up
Here you should find any info you need to post articles or get more informed about One Strike. If you need any additional information posted to this page or would like anything provided in different format, let us know and we’ll make it available.
One Strike is a 2d fighting game with fast and furious gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic! Choose between one of six unique fighters, travel to medieval Japan’s beautiful pixelated landscapes and fight to become the greatest warrior in history.
Only one hit decides a match. A duel in One Strike rarely reaches more than 10 seconds. Plan quickly, attack, defend, dodge, lure your oponnent to a reckless attack and finish the duel before you are finished by the blade of the enemy. But don’t worry, if that happen, pick up another warrior and try again.
- Developer: Retro Reactor; Based in Recife, Brazil
- Release Date: November 3, 2017 (Windows/Steam)
- Platforms: PC, Mac and Linux
- Price: USD 4.99
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram
- One hit kill mechanic provides fast and fun matches.
- Pixelated graphics with good and exciting animations.
- Amazing artwork made by Zaidan Andrade to complement the beatiful pixel art.
- Original soundtrack and SFX made for One Strike by the amazing Diogo Bazante.
- Adjustable difficulty; Play the game at your own pace. Improve, become the greatest.
- Story Mode: Understand your favorite characters motivations while fighting for supremacy and honor.
- Arcade Mode: Just have fun and improve your skills fighting more matches.
- Real Mode: Well, finish the game with the only life you should have.
- Local-Multiplayer: Fight your friends with couch multiplayer!
Logo & Icon